What you need:
1 cup of walnuts
Lemon x 1
Sweet potato x 2
Purple sweet potato x 1
Organic goats cheese
1. Peel the potatoes and cut straight down the centre, put on baking tray with coconut oil and bake for 45mins in the oven on 200c
2. squeeze the lemon juice onto the salmon, cook for 30 seconds on frying pan and put in oven for 5- 7 mins
3. Finely chop parsley, shallots, walnuts and get the goats cheese ready
4. Bring everything out of the oven and serve onto plate. Put goats cheese on top of sweet potato first so it can melt into it and put other ingredients over the top with a drizzle of olive oil.
5. Slice the lemon to put on top of salmon and enjoy!